Ridgewood Winterfest 2021 – February 3rd – March 6th!
Looking for some family fun? Looking for a way to connect with your local friends and community? Winterfest 2021, sponsored by the Ridgewood Education Foundation (REF), offers a wide variety of fun virtual events for kids and adults – everything from kids story time from a best-selling author and musician to making goodies for Valentine’s Day to a craft beer tasting event. There’s something for everyone! Don’t miss these great community building events!
The Ridgewood Education Foundation (REF) , a local non-profit organization, presents Winterfest 2021 as a way to give back to the Ridgewood community and to raise awareness about their charity initiatives and mission.
All the Winterfest Events are free (with the exception of classes requiring purchase of ingredients or kits). Donations are greatly appreciated. All proceeds will benefit The Ridgewood Education Foundation, an IRC § 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.
Here are some of the Winterfest 2021 Events:
- “No Reading Allowed” Storytime with best-selling author and musician, Raj Haldar (for K-2nd Grade), Feb 3, 4:00pm
- Let’s Bake Whoopie Pies! with Kristen Daffron (for kids ages 0-99), Feb 8, 5:00pm
- Stressbusters with the Calm Crew (for teens to adults), Feb 17, 7:00pm
- Cooking with Claudia of Ridgewood’s From Scratch (for whole family), Feb 21, 5:00pm
- Craft Beer Tasting with Three 3’s Brewing Company and Park West Tavern, (adults ages 21+), Feb 23, 7:30pm
- Build an Artisanal Charcuterie Board with RHS Grad founded Sara Selects (for adults/family), Feb 28, 4:00pm
- Super Science Saturday (for everyone), Mar 6, 11:00am
For more details and a complete a list of all the Winterfest events click HERE
What is Ridgewood Education Foundation?
The Ridgewood Education Foundation (REF), in collaboration with the District Administration, HSA and Board of Education, has been focused on enhancing the experiences of public school students in the Ridgewood community since 1989. This local non-profit, volunteer organization has provided private funding for projects and initiatives for the community through grants written by educators, parents and students. In 2013 , REF expanded the scope of their investments and increased the impact of their intiatives by supporting projects with district-wide reach as well as community building events.
How can I get involved and/or support REF?
For more information about how you can get involved and support this great organization, check out their website: https://www.ridgewoodedfoundation.org/home
The Ridgewood Education Foundation is an IRC § 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation. All contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.